Monday 11 April 2011

The Swing Tag ...

So i've been working on the swing tag, and have been looking at lots of different options to decide on what I need to put on there.
First of all I created my swing tag using adobe photoshop and Illustrator ... and originally was going to keep it very simple with the colours which we are using for our final product, brown and creme. But once i had designed the swing tag and put all the information on there that i wanted to use I thought it looked really quite boring and I wanted to liven it up and make it look more glamorous .... So I found an existing image from their new advertising range and added that on top of my original swing tag to make it look a bit more interesting.


This is the image I have chosen to add to my Swing tag, and to make it work better i have changed the opacity so it's not so harsh.


This is the final image of my completed Swing Tag. As you can see I still stuck to the original colour scheme of creme's and brown's, but the inclusion of the picture really gives it that alternative edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment